Retained Executive Search
What is Retained Search?
There are a number of reasons a company may wish to retain the services of a senior appointment specialist agency including:
- Confidential, strategic replacement of an underperforming employee.
- Executive position that requires a details market search of the very best talent.
- Critical but difficult to fill role due to skill shortages.
By paying a retainer fee in 3 stages it ensures exclusivity from the agency for the duration of the search assignment.
Stage 1: 1/3 of the agreed fee is payable up front. (The retainer)
Stage 2: 1/3 of the agreed fee is payable on presentation of an agreed shortlist of candidates.
Stage 3: 1/3 (or the balance) is payable on the successful candidate signing the employment contract.
Retained Search fee’s are higher due to the dedication of considerable resources allocated to the search assignment to ensure the very best outcome for the client. You can be assured that the thorough process will deliver the markets best talent.
What we do:
- Our Retained Search service is structured as follows:
- Initial client briefing to discuss and gain a deep understanding of the role, the company, the culture, the strategic goals and desired outcome.
- Development of a detailed candidate profile.
- Internal debriefing with researchers and senior consultants with relevant market knowledge.
- Research and development of the market.
- Generation of candidate long list.
- Approach and qualification of candidates to produce a shortlist.
- Reference checks.
- Presentation of shortlist.
- Arranging interviews.
- Contract negotiation/mediation.
- On boarding of the successful candidate.
- Continued communication to enable a positive long term outcome for both parties.
Why we deliver top talent:
We are a senior appointments agency specialising in Engineering, Construction & Property across Oil & Gas, Mining, Transportation, Building & Property and Power & Water. We are not a generalist as have extensive networks developed from over a decade in business that’s has seen the successful placement of over 2000 senior appointments.
We are constantly mapping senior talent movement across the industries we work in.
We have proven global experience having placed personnel in 56 different countries.
Our results and experience ensures the best possible outcome.