ACRWORLD Pty Limited (ACR) has received personal information from or about you. This may be in the form of a resume and/or commentary from referees you have nominated. ACR make the following disclosure in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (as amended:
- Your personal information has been collected by ACRWORLD Pty Limited (ABN: 5009 663 4632) of Suite 3.01, Level 3, 1 Alfred Street, Sydney, NSW.
- You can contact us by phone on +61 2 8079 0900 ask for the Privacy Officer; by mail to PO BOX R1078, Royal Exchange , Sydney NSW 1225, Attention: Privacy Officer.
- You have a qualified right of access to personal information which we hold about you. If you wish to do so please write to us as indicated above any time.
Normally, we collect personal information from or about candidates such as yourself for the following purposes:
- assess your suitability for referral to our clients with a view to interviewing you for a prospective position, following-up reference checks, other screening and cross-checking services ACR provides to its clients to assess your suitability in experience, qualifications.
- assess your suitability for engagement by ACR to perform contract work services for ACR clients.
- provide copies of your personal information with your approval to appropriate clients who may be interested in interviewing you for a position.
We may disclose your personal information to the following types of organisations and persons:
- ACR clients which ACR deems suitable for consideration of your personal Information, qualifications and experience.
- Referees and former employers you have nominated for the purposes of obtaining references;
- ACR consultants who perform recruitment services on behalf of ACR as independent contractors.
If you have or at some future date nominate a person for us to contact, we assume that you consent to our receiving a full and frank reference from that referee of yours. We are entitled to pass on the content of the referee's remarks to our clients, irrespective of the information given by your referee. If that is not the case, please notify us immediately. If you do not consent to this notify us immediately.
If you have provide relevant personal information, this may influence an assessment of your suitability for a position with ACRWORLD clients.
You may have provided us with sensitive information, as defined in the Privacy Act. This is information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of professional or trade associations, membership of a trade union, sexual preferences or practices or health information. If you have done so we take this to mean that we have your consent to retaining that information and using it for the above-mentioned purposes. Disclosing this information to the types of organisations to which we normally disclose information as listed above. If you do not wish us to do so, please contact us immediately.
ACR regards privacy and confidentiality as important principles of its business. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.