Purpose and Scope
ACRWORLD is committed to the achievement of a working environment that is safe and without risks to health for employees, including on-hired staff, clients, candidates and visitors.
We recognise OH&S is an individual and shared responsibility which depends on the commitment and co-operation of all employees and visitors and are committed to being accountable to:
- Provide a safe working environment to comply with relevant Acts and Regulations
- Provide information, induction and training to increase awareness, knowledge and understanding
- Ensure OH&S polices and procedures are implemented, reviewed and updated
- Encourage contribution and active participation in maintain a safe workplace and environmentally responsible practices.
Employees and Visitors are accountable to:
- Co-operate and actively contribute to support safe work practices and be vigilant to report OH&S issues in the workplace
ACRWORLD encourage employees and on hired staff to familiarise themselves with the environment in which they work. We urge our clients to be committed to provide and maintain a safe, healthy and environmentally aware workplace for our employees, on-hired workers and contractors.
A safe, healthy and environmentally friendly work environment is seen as essential towards the achievement of a positive quality of life for our employees, and on hired staff and their families.