About the Company
This company is one of the world's leading suppliers of utility scale renewable energy projects. They are known throughout the industry for the delivery, operation and maintenance of high quality, cost effective projects to major power generators. They have offices on every continent and are currently experiencing a significant period of world wide growth. About the role
Based in Sydney you will work with the owners side project management and development departments to administer a number of major wind farm projects. Working with development managers and project managers you will report on various financial, schedule, budgetary and compliance aspects of project during development and construction phases. Duties
Skills and Experience
- Report on financial, schedule, budgetary and compliance aspects of projects
- Document control
- Interact with stake holders - internal and external to the company
- Help with problem solving
- Coordinate with different departments - technical, EPC construction etc
- Tertiary qualification within relevant commercial or engineering discipline
- Extensive experience working on large Australian infrastructure projects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
- Passionate about Australia's renewable energy future
This company is a rapidly growing company within the Australian and international renewable energy sector therefore has a dynamic culture which rewards performance. They value their employees ensuring that they are given opportunities to progress and develop their careers.
How to apply
Please click on the apply now button and submit a full professional resume highlighting your experience within the renewable energy sector or contact Sean Baumann - 02 8079 0900 - for further information.
||Mining Resources & Energy
|JOB SUB CLASSIFICATION
||Power Generation & Distribution
ACRWORLD: ENGINEERING JOBS & CONSTRUCTION JOBS
We update our engineering jobs and construction jobs daily. Our recruitment consultants strive to source the latest engineering and construction job vacancies from Australia through Asia, the Middle East and into North Africa. If this engineering job is not suitable please contact us as we welcome speculative applications.