Purpose and Scope
ACRWORLD is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
To achieve this, staff must:
- Ensure they switch off their PC and monitor’s at the end of business each day.
- Ensure all lights in the office are switched off if last to leave the office.
- Minimise paper usage whenever possible.
- Recycle printed paper, use the back of printed paper as note pad.
- Use own water glasses – not the plastic cups.
- Recycle toner cartridges.
- Further to the above, we encourage;
- Staff to partake in ‘Earth Hour’.
- Make use of teleconference/Skype interviews where possible to reduce unnecessary flights for one-on-one interviews.
- Purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where theses alternatives are available, economical and suitable.